Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Stay tuned... we'll be back after the break





Dear Yoga In The Parkers,

As many of you come back from your summer vacations - it's time for me to go on mine! Well, kinda...
 
After a 2-year sabbatical, I'm going back to full-time work, and while I adjust to the new routine, Yoga In The Park is taking a short holiday.


There will be no Yoga In The Park from September 10th to October 1st.
Classes will resume Saturday October 8th.


From October 8th onward, Yoga In The Park will resume every Saturday, 5:30pm.Tuesday night classes have been cancelled and will not resume in the near future.

Anyone holding onto a ten-class pass - your pass validity will be extended by one month and you will receive one free class, as a little thank-you-for-your-patience.

In the meantime I encourage you to keep up your practice at these two brilliant studios:

YogaDivas
Boutique studio at various locations. Classes taught by Sarah Powell, who studied Anusara yoga with my teacher, Patrick Creelman.

Verita
Singapore's default Anusara HQ, home to four Anusara Inspired(R) teachers, Lynn, Sumei, Lina & Conrad. 
 
I can't wait to welcome you all back to the park at the end of my "break".

Thank your everyone for your well wishes.

Love & light,


S