Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yoga in The Park Returns to the Park

Yoga in The Park is BACK with regular classes happening every Saturday at 5:30pm from now on. First class is this Saturday, October 23rd, 5:30pm at the Botanic Gardens.

When I started organising Yoga in the Park last March, I never thought I would end up teaching it! And yet, after an 11-month Sabbatical, a lot of travel and even more soul-searching, it became clear that teaching yoga is what I'm meant to do.

After leaving Germany, I was lucky enough to complete a 200-hour teacher training course with the amazing Patrick Creelman. And so, here I am, humbled, honoured and more than a little surprised to be leading Yoga In the Park classes from now on! Yay!

A big thank you to Rashidah who was our wonderful Ashtanga teacher last year. My classes will keep the fun, playful spirit of Rashidah's instruction and amp up the asana with some melt-your-heart/blow-your-mind Anusara goodness!

When: Saturday, Oct 23rd, 5:30pm.
Where: Meet at the Kid's Cafe, Jacob Ballas Childrens Garden, Botanic Gardens.
Directions: Click here for a map . Parking is availab
le, but public transport or shared taxi, is greener
BYO: Yoga mat, water, towel, & yogic attitude of openness to the elements :)
RSVP: To me on yogaintheparksg@gmail.com
Fee: $20


Can't wait to take it outside with you,





S